The one in the middle looks like a tree sculpture. I love how you made them all art. This would be a cool triptych to hang in the kitchen. In fact, can I have these so I can order them in large prints for my kitchen?
I was thinking along similar lines. Great minds, eh? Of course you can have copies - what size will you print them at - I'll send appropriately scaled.
I don't know yet. maybe 5 x 7 or 11 x 14? I haven't decided if I want to have small pictures with dramatic matting or large pictures/canvases that stand alone.
The one in the middle looks like a tree sculpture. I love how you made them all art. This would be a cool triptych to hang in the kitchen. In fact, can I have these so I can order them in large prints for my kitchen?
ReplyDeleteI was thinking along similar lines. Great minds, eh? Of course you can have copies - what size will you print them at - I'll send appropriately scaled.
ReplyDeleteI don't know yet. maybe 5 x 7 or 11 x 14? I haven't decided if I want to have small pictures with dramatic matting or large pictures/canvases that stand alone.
ReplyDeletelet me know, i'll email 'em to you. btw, you are art-smart. excellent vocabulary: triptych. i love it!
ReplyDelete